Friday, August 10, 2012

Mommy Confessions Series & My "Guest Post"

My friend Annette, of Bleubird Diary, joined me on my "Mommy Confessions" questions and asked me to answer my own questions so she could post them on her Blog. A few weeks back, Annette was kind enough to give us her own "Mommy Confession" on here. 

It was So FUN now to do my first guest post with her! She is also going to do her own series on the questions having some of her friends and members answer them.

My initial objective in doing these "Mommy Confession" was to help all of us Mom's understand each other better, give and take encouragement, value others opinions and methods (whether we agreed or not) and to be challenged- maybe to change or maybe to stand stronger.

Several of the Mom's who answered these questions told me how difficult they were- and after having to answer them for myself, they WERE! Really made me think...almost too much. Although it was fun and I was honored to have Annette post my answers and to run with her own series of Mommy Confessions.

I invite you to jump on over to Bleubird Diary and take a look at my Guest Post. While you are there, take a look at Annette's other posts and subscribe to her Blog- you wont be sorry. Annette has a special talent writing from the heart that leaves you with a smile.

Having said all of that, I am going to post all of the links to my "Mommy Confession Series". If there is one you missed, head over and read it. Mom's shared form every walk of life and so many different perspectives. I still have a couple more I will be posting a bit down the road so keep your eye out.

Mommy Confession Series:

A REAL Mom Living In The Moment: Martha

Chelsey: A REAL Housewife of Glenwood Springs

Joanne: The Mommy Monster

Sandi: SuperWoman At Her Best

Rachel: Chosen To Be A Mom

Joelle: A Praying Mom

Eva: A Real Mom of Incredible Faith

Angela: A Mom Continuing To Grow

Elizabeth: Dreams Come True x2

Annette: True Love Conquers ALL

Tarah: Honesty Is The Best Policy

Stephanie: Determined To Be A Mom

Lanee: Ice Cream In The Shower, Gotta Do Whatcha Gotta Do

Angie: A Mom Restored

Jenn: Failing Mommy Perfectionist


No comments:

Post a Comment